Monday 22 February 2016

My Beauty Favourites!


My Beauty Favourites!!


Another 2 weeks has flown past so quick again I can't believe it. The past week has been so busy even after loads of plans were cancelled I ended up busy! I experienced my first ever Frankie And Benny's (and the best bit is I didn't have to spend a penny!) Then I had an old friend from Southport come and visit for a few days so it was lovely to see her and then this weekend has been the recovery after a heavy night Saturday! However I must admit I do make I good pink lady is I do say so myself haha!!

Anyway I have been reading a lot of beauty blogs and I have found they all use quite high end and a bit on the pricey side. So I'm allowing you to look into my make up bag, there is a couple of things I've treated to myself but generally I use the reasonably priced cosmetics.
Collection, Lasting Perfection concealer:
Well we all need a concealer in our lives its a need must there is nothing worth than waking up with an awful spot on your face! This concealer retails at £4.19 and it's worth every penny. The reason i love it so much is when you top up your make up it stays put you don't need to reapply it and it is actually long lasting!

Lush, Ocean Salt:
It is essential you look after your face and cleansing plays a massive part in a beauty regime, its important because it gets rid of dead skin cell, removes excess oil in the skin and cleans the pores this gives you a smooth clean surface for before you apply your make up. This face and body scrub smells LUSH! The smell of lime is so refreshing I love using it first thing in the morning to wake me up! A 120g pot retails at £7.95, the pot lasts me usually around a month so its well worth it for daily use!

Avon, True Colour Eyeshadow:
This product is perfect for the people that haven't got all the time in the world to get the smoky eye affect. This pallette consists of 4 eye shadows numbered 1-4 taking you through every step to achieve a smoky eye! I love this because it takes me about 2 minutes in the morning to achieve a natural look! The pallette retails at £9.00, this product has lasted me over a year and still has many more days to come!

Benefit, Hoola:

This bronzer is my favourite! I use it daily, it is perfect for contouring. The powder comes in a compact box with a soft brush. The powder is matte however creates the perfect sun-kissed look! I could recommend this to everyone, it retails for £23.50. I am aware that may seem pricey to some but you don't need much when you apply it meaning it does last a long time!

Smashbox, Powder Contour Pallette:
I'll admit I struggled using this at first getting even coverage but once you know what you're doing its perfect. The pallette comes with a highlighter, a bronzer, a contour and a soft angled brush. This contour pallette retails at £35.00. I'd only recommend this product to people who have experience with contouring.

MAC, Blankety Amplified Lipstick:
This has to be my all time favourite purchase! This natural nude colour can be used as casual wear or if your going out it matches up with absolutely every outfit and I mean... who doesn't love a good MAC lipstick!? This B-E-A-UTIFUL lipstick retails at £15.50. Its easily applied and leaves a lovely shine on your lips.

L'oreal Paris, Super Liner Perfect Slim:
This felt tip eye-liner gives you the perfect flick! The application couldn't me nicer and you don't need to press to hard either its perfect! the pointed tip gives perfect pointed edge to your eye-liner! I use it daily and I love it! This product retails at £6.99.

I hope you all get the chance to try these products and love them as much as I do!

Have a fab week!
A Leap, Skip And A Jump!xxx

2 comments:

  1. These are amazing products, the Hoola Bronzer and the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer are part of my everyday makeup routine. I've never tried the True Colour Eyeshadow Palette but it sounds great, I might try it out. :) x

    113-things-to-say.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are great, I use the smokey brown ones but the purple and black one looks lush too! X

    ReplyDelete